Teen author, Brown University freshman, & college app consultor
Hi, I’m Sarah! I was born and raised in Florida and am attending Brown University for college. I love to read, write, watch Netflix, hang out with friends, volunteer, shop, and spend time with family.
I’m the author of 4 books: 2 novels called One Chance and Two Secrets, a picture book for kids with anxiety called Cloudy Days, and a poetry book called Windows and Mirrors.
I’m also the founder of a UN-affiliated nonprofit organization called Simple Studies, also known as Studyist.
- Accepted to elite schools such as Brown, Vanderbilt, Johns Hopkins, and more
- Awardee of several merit scholarships
- Author of 4 books, 3 of which were traditionally published
- Both of my parents have been alumni interviewers for Harvard and Tufts respectively
- Created a globally-recognized nonprofit with users from almost every country
- Attended 22 admissions seminars and events to learn about the process
Disclaimer: I am not an admissions officer and I have never worked in admissions. I am offering advice based on admissions sessions, personal experience, and knowledge other people gave me during the process when I went through it myself.